Congratulations on joining a very special group of Hostesses! As your Stylist, my job is to give you the tips to help you have the most successful event possible.
- Personally invite no more than 50 friends. In this world of impersonal “friends,” this step goes a looking way! Call, message or text each person individually to invite them to your event. Invite only those that you believe would benefit from our product, ladies that enjoy wearing their hair up, enjoy wearing jewelry & some bling, or are just fun to have at your party! Invite ladies that you know well enough that you would invite them into your home. **Do not ADD them** to the FB event until they have responded positively! For easy text message invites, go here: Easy text messages to invite your guests. One more time, this is a personal invitation, not a group message or add without consent.
- Offer outside ordering to those that can’t attend. Communicate with your guests before your event. We hate for anyone to miss out on learning about this amazing product, so help them out! This also helps you get the most out of your hostess rewards. You’ll see the direct catalog link on the event page.
- Make a Wish List from your catalog. I bet you’ve already got a jump start on that step! Remember that our online catalog has many more options than our paper catalog. Feel free to take screen shots of your favorite items and post them on your event page so your guests know what you’re shooting for! If you don’t have a paper catalog, but would like one, please let me know ASAP.
- Comment on everything I post on the event page. Be excited! Your guests don’t know me; they want to hear from you. After all, you wouldn’t invite them to your home and then ignore them, would you?
- You are the celebrity endoresement! Post photos with your Flexi-Clips, if you have them, or post pictures of the ones you wish you had. (See #3 above!)
- Tag friends in the posts when appropriate. Comments like, “This would be great for you, @Janet,” or “This one would look gorgeous in your hair, @Rosaline,” will help your guests make their selections.
- Ask questions. If you have questions about the products, how to do a hairstyle, or the business opportunity, don’t be afraid to ask! Some of your friends might be wondering the same things.
- Thank the guests that join the event, and afterwards, those that place an order. I will do thank you posts and you can comment right on those.
BONUS: I thought this article would look strange with an odd number of tips, so I made this one a “bonus!” This is actually more a reiteration of the most important points – personal contact & interaction. As the Hostess, the success of your event largely depends on your involvement. If you click on the invite button and never talk to anyone, I’m sad to say, you will not have a successful event. Your guests need to hear your excitement and love for the product in your conversations with them, as well as in your comments, and they need to see the product in your hair; otherwise, it’s just another invite that gets no attention.
Update June 2018! New Hostess Reward tiers!
Following these tips, you’re sure to have a fun and rewarding event!
Click the chart above to go to our Hostess Rewards page. There you can see your choices for the Special Hostess Gift, and other Hostess Exclusive items.
I am so excited to be working with you! We both know that our products are of great value to help women save time and feel beautiful. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help spread the word!
If you have yet to complete my Customer Care form, please do so now. This will help me keep track of your event’s orders so I can make sure your guests receive their product in good order. (If you’ve already completed the form, you don’t have to do it again!)
Thanks again! – Sue Ellen